RSS

Cadbuy's Wispa

Whilst buying petrol today I decided to treat myself to a Wispa. I'm so happy that they have been brought back - Dairy Milk Bubbly just didn't have the same chunkiness or length. Indeed, some time ago I even wrote a letter to Cadbury to ask if they would be bringing them back - looks like they have finally listened to their customers!However, I would really like them to bring back Wispa Mint. They were my very favourite. The chocolate part was slightly thinner than a normal wispa, then there was a layer of solid mint fondant on top. Once, at university, we went to the cash and carry and all chose a chocolate bar to buy in bulk (box of 48!). I chose Wispa Mint and munched my way through them whilst reading the 'His Dark Materials' series by Phillip Pullman. Even now, just looking at that book brings back Wispa Mint memories. I discovered that there are many different ways to eat them: big bites of the whole bar; eating either the chocolate section first or the mint section; dipping them into tea; sucking them like a lollipop - there are endless possibilities - far more than a regular Wispa would allow. So Cadbury's, if you chance upon this page, then firstly thank you for bringing back one of my favourite chocolate bars. But please can we have the mint version too?! (I was never overly keen on Wispa Gold though - somehow the caramel smoothness didn't seem quite right with the bubbliness of the chocolate - but I won't go into that right now!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! Bring back Wispa Mint! Best ever...

sexy girl love jake said...

please bring back mint whispa it was my favoroute chocolate bar when I was growing up please bring it back !!!!!!!!