RSS

The last few days...

Gosh, I have been so so busy over the last few days. Marking seems to have taken over my life - I am so sick of it - it's all I have done for the past few nights. I definitely think that teachers should be paid more or should have fewer classes to teach. Surely the focus should be on quality and there's no way that a tired stressed out teacher can deliver the very best quality lessons day in day out. But now I'm very pleased because I'm off on jury service for the next 2 weeks. I think it will be really interesting to see how the courts work, and hopefully I'll get an interesting trial. The kids at school are all really fascinated and want to hear all about it when I get back. And if I don't get picked, then I'll still be able to get done all the marking I still have left to do or perhaps even do some reading - I'm reading Queen Camilla by Sue Townsend at the moment. It's hardly intellectually stimulating but it's very funny.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.